2016. október 9., vasárnap
Introduction
Well hello.~
I wrote an introduction a long time ago and I don't really remember how should i do. Ahw...
My name is Reyna. A little shy,quiet,loud girl who love writing,drawing,reading,sleeping,talking and listening. So because of it... I'm blogging since 2009 and i love it. Hmm...
I'm an liberal art student from Debrecen. In Hungary lot of people think my major is pointless but it's not .I'm learning lot of things like politic,philosophy,biotechnology and etc.
I'm interested in every human things like society,politic,economic,labor market changing,health and health development.
I like films and cinemas too , I always try to watch every Marvel and DC movie,but if the trailer good i check other movies too.
To tell the truth I usually wacth only animes.For a while I watch every season.I
n the rest of my free time (and on busses,trains,trams) I read as much as I can and if i have more free time i sit my armchair with a cup of coffee/tea and a book and turn some music and read. I usually read everything but i'm skeptic about romantic books. So becaseuse I prefer books and writing/drawing I'm a kind of forever alone girl,who has some friends and stay with them until they need it.
Fun facts: ~I'm big fan of books,teas,caffees and baking.
~I'm a plus size girl
~I'm reading pretty fast and I understand what i read
~I will be an esthete and I'm studying philosophy as well
~I love pets
~I'm childish and serious at the same time
~I want to learn more and more
~I have glasses,but my eyes are pretty different.One of them don't see far while the other is the opposite,so i need 2 type of lens
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Bad times
Sometimes...people have really really bad times. As bad as world withhout Nutella maybe... And these times...feel like a never ending pe...
-
Sometimes...people have really really bad times. As bad as world withhout Nutella maybe... And these times...feel like a never ending pe...
-
Well hello.~ I wrote an introduction a long time ago and I don't really remember how should i do. Ahw... My name is Reyna. A lit...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése